Bulletproof Security New Installation
Hi, I just installed BPS and so far so good! Had a couple questions though.
1. First of all are there specific forums for specific plugins or are we just supposed to post in the general plugin form like I’m doing now?
2. When I first installed the plugin, before creating the .htaccess files, it had a message that said I had some code in my already existing .htaccess file associated with WP Super Cache, even though I had uninstalled it long ago. The message went away after I created the new BPS files and activated them, but just wanted to make sure that wasn’t something important.
3. I did not already have an .htaccess file in my wp-admin folder. Was I supposed to?
4. Do we need to create new BPS .htaccess files after every update or does it do that and overwrite the old ones automatically?
Other than that, everything looks great. I was worried about compatibility issues but so far I don’t see any.
I owe thanks to the developer as well who spent a lot of time last night on the forums explaining how BPS works and easing my mind about the possibility of breaking my site.
- The topic ‘Bulletproof Security New Installation’ is closed to new replies.