Forgive me if you have already answered this question.
I didn’t find it in any place.
Let me give you an early warning,—-“I am a newbie lost in technical world.”
Therefore my questions may tickle your funny bones, but I would much appreciate an answer.
I am using your PlugIn and no doubt it is one of the best.
(I am completely won over with the ease of installation)
However, recently a few questions surfaced and I would be glad if you answer them.
1) The WordPress Meta Generator Tag Removal is an excellent feature.
But if it is activated, then will the search engines be able to
read my Meta data (keywords, title, description etc.)?
2) Does this software in any way hamper the crawling or working of
search engine bots/spiders?
3) Do you have any system so that I can stop bad bots/spiders from
crawling my site. Maybe a way to identify them and blocking them
4) Does your software in any way hamper the installation of
other plugins when installed?
5) Why do I need to use the Maintenance mode? How to use it.
In between I guess, if you had a good descriptive user’s manual for the great software, it will increase the popularity immensely.
(In case I have missed it, can you please give me a link to it?)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great day.
- The topic ‘Bulletproof Security ( Basic Questions)’ is closed to new replies.