Support » Plugin: BulkPress » BulkPress not working properly

  • alraiscodes

    (@alraiscodes)



    After entering the terms in BulkPress, the page does not refresh to the same status in order to enter more terms. Instead it shows error 500:

    The website cannot display the page
    HTTP 500
    Most likely causes:
    •The website is under maintenance.
    •The website has a programming error.

    What you can try:

    Refresh the page.

    Go back to the previous page.

    More information More information

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • No reply from the developer after about 4 weeks. Still waiting.

    Plugin Author Jesper van Engelen

    (@engelen)

    Heya! Thanks for reminding me; I’ve been a bit busy — I’m sorry for the delay.

    I have tried to reproduce this issue by making a fresh install of WordPress 4.9.4, installing BulkPress, and adding a few terms via BulkPress. It works fine, and no error message is shown. What version of WordPress are you using, and can you verify that BulkPress does work on other of your installations?

    Cheers!
    Jesper

    alraiscodes

    (@alraiscodes)

    Thank you for your reply.

    I am using BulkPress Version 0.3.5 with WP Version 4.7.5 .

    The problem occurs whenever more than 5 term are added at once. What is the maximum number of terms that can be added at a time?

    Is there a way to look into my site?

    Plugin Author Jesper van Engelen

    (@engelen)

    Heya!

    I’ve set up a clean install of WordPress 4.7.5 with BulkPress 0.3.5, and I can’t reproduce the issue. Using the example data filled in when clicking the link in “You can add example data to the text boxes by clicking here.”, for instance, all entered terms are added.

    What PHP version are you running? Can you try deactivating all other plugins, and seeing whether the problem still occurs?

    Best,
    Jesper

    The sample data will not help me as it could mess up my terms.

    The way I am adding terms is by selecting the Taxonomy, adding the terms as below, selecting the parent and “Create inexistent parent terms” option.

    Maserati/A6GCM
    Maserati/A6GCS
    Maserati/Auge
    Maserati/Barchetta Straale
    Maserati/Bi Turbo
    Maserati/Bi Turbo Spider
    Maserati/Boomerang
    Maserati/Bora
    Maserati/Coupe
    Maserati/Ghibli
    Maserati/Ghibli Spider
    Maserati/Gran Turismo

    Then click the btn “Add Terms”.

    BTW: The parent chosen for the above terms also has parent.

    I am afraid to disable other plugins as it could ruin the website.

    I took the risk and disabled all the plugins I have except this BulkPress. Still not working and recorded the screen while testing it. https://youtu.be/FSI89qx2-w4

    Awaiting your support please.

    <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/FSI89qx2-w4″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘BulkPress not working properly’ is closed to new replies.