is the URL in the CSV from Google Search Console the same as your WordPress URL? We can’t handle URLs on a different domain from inside WordPress. That would have to be done by the web server.
If you have a site that redirects, and you want to mark redirected URLs as 410, you would first have to manually remove the domain from the exported URLs before importing them into Ultimate 410.
For example, if the URL in the CSV is
https://old.domain.com/i-am-gone and you have redirected
new.domain.com; you would either need to replace the old with the new domain in the CSV or simply remove it so that the CSV only holds the value
I hope this helps with your issue. If not, please add some data, so I can see what’s going on.
Thank you for your help.
Yes, is the same domain. I downloaded a cvs file with moren than 1000 URLs that doesn’t exist in my site, trying to indexing to my domain.
My old site was hacked. We created a new one in a new hosting, 8 months ago. Now, we are trying to fight against those URLs (error 404).
I’m tryed uploading a cvs file with the URLs but it doesn’t work. I’m using Google spreadsheet and put the whole URLs in one column.
I hope you help me.
I’m tryed uploading a cvs file with the URLs but it doesn’t work.
Can you be a bit more specific about what is not working, please?
If possible, can you please also share the CSV (or parts of it) and your URL with me? Either here or per email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by alpipego.
What I mean is when I upload the cvs file with only urls, nothing happen.
I sent you an email with the file.
Thank you for your support 🙂
with the sample data, I was able to find the issue. WPDB changes one of the multibyte URLs and therefore the query failed.
I will fix this in the next version of the plugin.
Thank you for using our plugin.
The problematic entry had chinese symmbols in that line as you said. I deleated the whole URLs with asian symbols and is working now. I’ll be waiting for the next update.
Thank you very much 😉
Sorry, this took me a while. I have addressed the issue and the plugin has now improved support for ASCII characters in URLs.
Thanks for using the plugin and bringing this to my attention.
That’s awsome! Thank you… 🙂
btw, plugin still in version 1.0.5
This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by oizovski.