This is a message to WORDPRESS, not to the volunteers:
The EDITOR wipes out all my table code. I spent HOURS of sweat putting in an online-generated alternating-color table with detailed contents (links, alt codes) perfectly aligned, and worked fine yesterday. Today, arbitrarily, the Editor itself simply WIPED it all out and DESTROYED the table’s alternating colors. This is SECOND time I’ve noticed this editor screwing up my code. The first time I noticed was after spending over an hour writing short LINK descriptions of each video. All was fine upon repeat loads to view it. The “alt” descriptions appeared perfectly. Then, suddenly, ALL GONE! Wiped out entirely and arbitrarily by the built-in editor. I had to re-write and re-insert everything. This is the page: http://habeascorpuscanada.zqlz.org/HabeasCorpusCanada/video/ And down below the images, my alternating blue-white lined table is GONE and wiped out. I mean, how can you expect people to USE this thing if it arbitrarily wipes out your code? This is hours and hours of pain with plugins and junk all to come to nothing. It’s unreliable and you never know what you’ve got from one minute to the next. This is just outrageous. I’ve spent how much time on this site, to end up with B.S. I’m gonna need to move. I can’t function like this. This was my original table code, which WORKED fine:
THIS is what the stupid built-in EDITOR did to it:
IN OTHER WORDS, originally, I had a SINGLE table cell containing the TITLE and a blockquote with descriptive text under the title. This was repeated in alternating blue-white table rows inside one long table. However, the stupid Editor (1) created a closed table PRIOR to the start of my blockquote; then pushed the contents of the blockquote out into space with NO termination of the </td></tr> BEFORE the next <tr> resumes.
This is TOTAL INSANITY, and I have pretty much had it with WordPress, I haven’t got the time to throw away. I am near tears for the three weeks I’ve spent trying to set up this site. It’s endless aggravation trying to find something that works, and then when it works for a couple of DAYS, it’s SUDDENLY wiped out for no reason. I have WORK to be done!
- The topic ‘Built-in editor destroys my GOOD code arbitrarily!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.