I’m having an event that takes place online. This is what happens when I edit the event:
– I unchecked “Show map”. Now there’s a big grey field. Doesn’t look nice. Would be better to just show nothing.
– It’s impossible to hide the Google Maps link
– I’d like to add a link to the website which is in the case of an online event the venue’s address. Unfortunately, the “website” field seems to have a bug: the link is shown in HTML, but is not clickable.
– a custom field would be great. Something were you can write specific stuff about the venue like: “smokers bar, only adults”, “no registration required”, “use the backdoor” etc.
- The topic ‘Bugs/suggestions for improvement when adding online events’ is closed to new replies.