I'm using EM 4.11 over WP 3.2, tried it both in Multisite and single-site plain installs.
None of these bugs were there in previous versions or over WP 3.1.
Events are added just fine, but when I try to edit an existing one, five things happen in the editing page:
1) Dates are not shown (however, the datepicker shows up when clicking on the field).
2) Location maps are also not shown, not even when selecting a different one by typing its name or choosing from the pulldown.
3) TinyMCE shows the HTML view buttons just above the standard buttons when in Visual view.
4) When trying to add a link via TinyMCE, the dialog form seems to be a little different than the standard. This wouldn't be a problem if it worked as expected, but when clicking on the OK button it redirects to a blank page instead of inserting the link.
5) FireBug claims that jQuery.datepicker.regional[EM.locale] is undefined.
By the way, the datepicker fields always show the dates in English format.
Hope it helps.