- Selecting None as the Default Value for a textbox causes the word "None" to appear in the textbox on the front-end.
- The Required Field Label in Plugin Settings can accept HTML (which is good. I'd like to add HTML to the message that appears on the front-end) but when I save the settings the HTML is parsed and it messes up the display. Here's what I entered into the field:
Fields marked with a <span class="ninja-forms-req-symbol">*</span> are required
Perhaps use the Visual Editor for these fields?
- Also in Plugin Settings, the message I enter in Error message given if all required fields are not completed does not display at all.
- Were shortcodes removed? I used them for adding multiple forms to a page.
- Were all default CSS removed as well? The code in
ninja-forms-display.cssis extremely sparse.
- No AJAX submissions?