1. When a visitor comes to the “Landing page” without the “ver”, would like to see there was an empty space, but the alternative (adjustable) the words “To download the file, click here.”
2. If the URL in the “Landing page” code “ver” wrong (not in the database), then lost custom text button_text = “My Special Text”, and the text is set by default
3. If “Landing page” in the URL given the wrong code “ver”, when you click “download”, an error
“Warning: fopen(../wp-content/uploads/doifd_downloads//): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \wp-content\plugins\double-opt-in-for-download\includes\class-download.php on line 103”
4. Good idea: All labels and labels of buttons in all forms to make custom…
- The topic ‘bugs and suggestions’ is closed to new replies.