Just setting it up and playing around with it at the moment, but my blog is:
It is getting to how I want it to look, but i am having a few problems, if anyone has any suggestions or feedback, it would be very much appreciated.
Ok, now the problems that I am having:
- The current page “hover” state (in the top nav bar) is not meant to change, but I should be fine to fix this, just css
- the page footer, on longer pages like http://www.damianjolley.com/blog/?p=1#comments the footer does not move down
- I want the nav bar at the top and bottom to move left a bit, but i cannot work out why it is indented
- In Firefox, the footer “Damian Jolley – Graphic Designer” is lower that the nav bar text. (I use Safari, and also have Firefox)
- I don’t have IE, I would be interested in how it looks in IE
- Any feedback or where I can read about improving the code would be very much appreciated too
I will post again later for a review of the design once I have completed the site, I’d like help with the coding mainly first if possible.
I should add, I created this site through modifying the default theme.
I have resolved 2 of my problems (for now)
to get the footer sign-off “damian jolley – graphic design” to float right without dropping down a line, it had to be the first item in the list
I have looked at it in IE, I wish i hadn’t. The menu is different. sigh.
and i’ve fixed the hover state in the menu 🙂
the footer not moving down is doing my head in tho
- The topic ‘buggy, need feedback please’ is closed to new replies.