Ran into an issue today with using this plugin and Visual Composer. It’s not clear to me if this plugin is causing the issue or if it’s VC.
I noticed that when I change permissions and/or capabilities for a role using URE then the Role Manager settings in Visual Composer for that role lose settings.
1) User with “Editor” role has access to Visual Composer
2) Edit “Editor” Role (any capability) and click Update
3) Users with “Editor” role suddenly have no access to VC because VC Role Manager settings for that role have been reset to default
I am filing this bug with the developers of Visual Composer as well.
- The topic ‘Bug with User Role Editor and Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.