Instead of the profile page I get an error message :
Your user account does not have sufficient privileges to use WP Projects Portfolio Plugin.
– My user profile should be displayed instead of this message
– For an admin user there is no problem
In the top navigation bar I can see
Total CR-Received (0)
– It’s ok for an admin
– It should not (to my mind) be displayed to a basic user
Step to reproduce :
– fresh install of wordpress 3.6
– create a new user with basic right
– install & activate the plugin
– login into the new user account
– go to profile page
- The topic ‘Bug with user rights’ is closed to new replies.