Support » Plugin: Transposh WordPress Translation » Bug with url of product permalink

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Ofer Wald

    (@oferwald)

    Hi,

    Do you have url translation enabled? quickest fix would be to get the utils.php file from the previous version.

    Feel free to contact me via the support form on our site and I will see if there’s anything else that can be done.

    Thread Starter roryrory

    (@roryrory)

    Hello
    Yes url translation is enable.
    I change the function translate_url() in utils.php by adding $ttext =$translated_text; just after $ttext = str_replace(‘-‘, ‘–‘, $translated_text);
    line 302 and line 312
    It works now.
    maybe you can investigate to fix that for the next minor version.
    Thanks

    Thread Starter roryrory

    (@roryrory)

    Hello
    I confirm this bug is on all my websites that use woocommerce.
    Just go in a product archives (category) and the urls that linked to each product have “–” instead of “-“.
    best regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.