Support » Plugin: Easy Table of Contents » Bug with header selection

  • Resolved Bart

    (@mcbart)



    Hey, thanks for writing this great plugin.

    I found a small bug with the header election. I describe when the bug occurs

    1) I select in general settings to show H1 and H2
    2) In the ‘Table of Contents” settings on the page I have Heading selected
    all works Fine 🙂

    3) In the ‘Table of Contents” settings on the page, I select H1
    all works fine only H1 headings in TOC

    4) In the ‘Table of Contents” settings on the page, I select H1 and H2
    all works fine H1 and H2 show up

    5) In the ‘Table of Contents” settings on the page, I select H1, H2 and H3
    Bug: only H1 and H2 show up. The page setting doesn’t overrule the default setting.

    So I can reduce the headers I set in the default setting but I can not increase headers levels from the default setting.

    I like to set default setting to only H1 and add H2 and H3 only on selected pages, but that is not possible.

    Thanks for looking into this.

    Best Reagards, Bart

  • The topic ‘Bug with header selection’ is closed to new replies.