bug when using custom post page in 2.5 RC1
I just installed 2.5 RC1 in order to tested and imediately noticed a bug/change.
I’m using the following link structure:
– Home page: site.com (Home)
– Posts page: site.com/blog (Blog)
– Category base: /blog/category
– Permalinks: /blog/%postname%
I’m doing this because I want some static pages to appear under site.com/pagename, hence I’m separating the regular posts from them.
In 2.3 this worked fine, i would get post pages under site.com/blog/page/2 and subpages of the Blog page would show up, like site.com/blog/archives.
In 2.5 RC1 neither show up under /blog, both paged navigation and subpages of the Blog page appear under the root, like site.com/page/2 and site.com/archives although the custom Posts Page is set as Blog.
Is this a change or a bug?
Thanks for your help.
- The topic ‘bug when using custom post page in 2.5 RC1’ is closed to new replies.