[Resolved] Bug: Start Date not 'sticking' when entering a multi-day event
If I want to select a multi-day event, when I select the second date, the first one reverts back to the current date.
Steps to repeat:
- Add a new event.
- The date in date picker will be today’s date
- Select a date sometime in the future as the Start Date
- Select a date sometime after that for the End Date.
- The Start Date will revert back to today’s date. ie: it will not ‘stick’ the date you selected for it.
WP 3.5-RC3, Events Calendar version 2.0.10, latest versions of Chrome, FF and Safari.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Bug: Start Date not 'sticking' when entering a multi-day event’ is closed to new replies.