When a form exists tapped into a given SF object (in my case, Lead) and you create a 2nd form tapping into the same SF object, but the properties of the object have changed in the meantime, “refreshing” the feed on the 2nd form does not pick up the changes. Instead, a user needs to go back to the first form, “refresh” the feed, then the changes appear in the 2nd.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a form. Associate it with a “Lead” object in SF
2) Add fields to the Lead object in SF
3) Create a 2nd form. Associate it with the “Lead” object in SF
4) Refresh the feed on the 2nd form. You will not see the fields added in step 2
5) Navigate to the 1st form
6) Refresh the feed. You will see the fields added in step 2
7) Navigate to the 2nd form
8) Refresh the feed. You will see the fields added in step 2
After step 4, you should see the fields added in step 2. They should appear on the 2nd form without navigating to the first form first
- The topic ‘[Bug] Salesforce Feed appears not to refresh’ is closed to new replies.