The Support Forums will be in read-only mode for a scheduled maintenance window on 01 September 2016 14:00 UTC - 20:00 UTC. More information.

Awebsome! Browser Selector
Bug Report (with solution): IE doesn't get added to body class. (4 posts)

  1. big_berny
    Posted 3 years ago #

    Hey Raul
    Thanks a lot for this plugin!

    I found a major bug, that it doesn't add "ie" to the body class. For every other browser it works.

    The problem is in line 237:
    case 'Internet Explorer' : $b = 'ie'; break;

    It should be this instead:
    case 'MSIE' : $b = 'ie'; break;

    So, it's very easy to fix. :)

    Otherwise the plugin is great!


  2. Raul Illana
    Plugin Author

    Posted 3 years ago #

    Hi big_berny!

    That's a big one! Kudos! :)

    I will release a new version soon.


  3. sunhawk
    Posted 3 years ago #

    Please make sure to update the plugin, I just had to fix mine after I installed it as it wasn't working in IE due to this bug.

  4. James Revillini
    Posted 3 years ago #

    big: thanks. your bugfix is perfect. i actually added yours as another case as I don't know if ie ever id'd itself as "internet explorer". This way I'm covered either way.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Awebsome! Browser Selector
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic


No tags yet.