Support » Plugin: Recipe Card » Bug in language file

  • Resolved jgarcial



    I manage a food blog for spanish speaking foodies. I translated the entire language file and now everything is displayed in spanish like it is supposed to:

    A few things came up:

    – It appears that the text string “Adapted from” doesn’t translate during run time (see screen shot emailed to your email address)
    – I assume that the nutritional info only works with ingredients in English. If so would you be interested in supporting Spanish if I pitch in?
    – A Margarita has more than 100 calories/drink so the info is nowhere near accurate but I then noticed that it is a beta feature. Will it come out of beta this year?



Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author


    Hi JG –

    I responded to your questions via email, but for others who might find this post here are the answers repeated:

    Thanks for the heads up about the “adapted from” bug. I’ve added it to our bug list. I’d recommend not using that field until it is fixed.

    Nutrition is only supported in English, and unfortunately, supporting Spanish is much more complicated than simple translation, so we aren’t able to support additional languages at the present time.

    Since the Margarita recipe was written in Spanish, the nutrition calculated will be off by a lot since it won’t recognize most of the ingredients.


Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug in language file’ is closed to new replies.