I am going live with a new site I built in a test environment.
- I've installed WordPress successfully on the production server.
- Next I imported the XML from my test server WordPress to production WordPress.
- The import failed the first time (timed out) after #50.
- I did import once more and after a while that said it was successful. It did say though that I had some broken images and something about image.php was erroring.
- Next I uploaded my custom theme and went to the design area to activate it.
- On this themes page was my first indication something was screwed up, something I have not seen before.
- See screenshot: http://www.newspindesign.com/stuff/theme.gif
- I shrugged this one off and moved onto plugins.
- This is what I see after uploading about 8 plugins
- All the plugins I uploaded have ALL this extra code and such in the HTML with them: http://www.newspindesign.com/stuff/plugins.gif
Can anyone help!? I am sorry if this problem has been documented elsewhere. I've tried searching and have trouble coming up with proper search terms. I'm also under a major deadline!