DMS version 0.6.3 (and probably earlier) has a bug that can redirect the browser to the page
1. Visit any
2. Select any element (say, “Foo”). The browser is redirected to the appropriate URL.
3. Click the browser’s Back button.
4. See that the DMS dropdown still has the same element (“Foo”) selected.
5. Click the dropdown and choose the first element. This element does not have any URL assigned by the WordPress administrator on the settings page.
6. The browser redirects to
Note: If you implement my other suggestion, this problem might go away.
- The topic ‘Bug: DMS sends you to “about:blank”’ is closed to new replies.