I’ve running Wp Deals v126.96.36.199 on WordPress v3.5.1 and my deals become expired for no reason, i doesn’t installed updates or anything, and i carefully edit the deals to avoid clic the “Check this if want manually expired“, somedays i came in the morning and saw ALL DEALS EXPIRED on the site, this is a terrible problem and i dont know why it is happening and preffer to ask here before edit some core classes (to save time).
This happen about 3 times on every week.
sorry about my english, it is not my native, hope you all can understand me.
Additionally this a complete list of plugins installed:
- Email Login | v4.6 | by Beau Lebens
- Export Users to CSV | v0.3 | by PubPoet
- GoSquared | v0.4.1 | by GoSquared
- Meta Box | v4.3.1 | by Rilwis
- Post Types Order | v1.5.8 | by Nsp Code
- WordPress SEO | v1.4.13 | by Joost de Valk
Thats it, thank you, hope you can help, have my best regards.
- The topic ‘Bug: Deal Expired for no reason’ is closed to new replies.