• Resolved diplomatperfume2018

    (@diplomatperfume2018)


    hi. thanks for your developed plugin. in recent update i found a bug that made me to disable your plugin temporary. when your plugin is activated, in product page you can not filter product by category. the category list won’t load and search does not lead to result. the site search is ok but filter is down. by disabling your plugin problem will go

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author Jose

    (@giuse)

    Hi @diplomatperfume2018
    thank you very much to inform me about this bug.
    I think I’ve understood the problem.

    Could you please try the new version I will publish soon?
    You find it here: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/freesoul-deactivate-plugins.1.7.7.zip

    Be sure FDP is disabled, then you should upload it via FTP and activate it.

    Let me know if it fixes this issue.

    thank you for your fast support. i installed 1.7.7 and problem solved.
    hope the best for you
    good luck good man

    Plugin Author Jose

    (@giuse)

    Perfect! Thank you very much!

    I’ve published right now the new version 1.7.7. It’s exactly what you already have, so you don’t need to update.

    I will close the thread.

    Really the best for you too!

    Hi Dear Jose sorry for getting me into a closed thread, this was also the comment problem that I posted earlier?

    I am just curious to feed my experience in php code.
    Thank you very much in advance.

    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by lgokul.
    Plugin Author Jose

    (@giuse)

    Hi @lgokul

    I think your issue had the same cause of the problem experienced by diplomatperfume2018.
    I suppose when you commented that line of code you posted in your thread, you have done also something else and haven’t seen any more the problem.
    However, this is only a supposition. In any case, It’s important that all works also for you.

    The change in the code is related to the ajax processes.
    Version 1.7.6 had a bug that was causing the disabling of WooCommerce during the ajax process. I suppose this problem was triggered also by other plugins as Live Search Die in some situations.

    If you are interested, the lines that solved the issues are 11 and 142 of this file:

    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/freesoul-deactivate-plugins/tags/1.7.7/mu-plugins/eos-deactivate-plugins.php

    This condition !defined( ‘DOING_AJAX’ ) prevents that FDP disables plugins during ajax requests that you didn’t want to disable.

    It is very clear to me.
    Thank you very much for your open source and teaching! <3

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘bug’ is closed to new replies.