Sometime this afternoon, pretty much randomly, something weird happened at my blog. Everytime I tried to access the blog, the browser downloaded index.php (I tried a few pages). Other blogs on the same hose (smallorange) seem to be running fine.
My host suggest something was wrong with one of the plugins. I deleted two plugins (via ssh) that seemed to be creating trouble. Now I can get to individual pages and to the dashboard, but a couple of pages (http://mndoci.com/blog and http://mndoci.com/blog/bbgmtv/) are still giving the same download errors.
Also earlier I was get a 405 error for xmlrpc.php when I was trying to use scribefire. The error disappeared after deleting the two plugs.
- The topic ‘Browser wants to download index.php’ is closed to new replies.