• Resolved RwkY

    (@rwky)


    the plugin is not working. After installation, I got a 500 error, turned debugging on and got the following.

    
    WordPress database error: [Table 'db_name_wp203.wph3_ite_sessions' doesn't exist]
    SELECT t1.* FROM wph3_ite_sessions t1 WHERE t1.<code>is_main</code> = '1' AND (t1.<code>purchased_at</code> IS NULL) AND (t1.<code>customer</code> = '1') ORDER BY t1.<code>cart_id</code> DESC, t1.<code>updated_at</code> DESC LIMIT 1
    
    WordPress database error: [Table 'db_name_wp203.wph3_ite_sessions' doesn't exist]
    SELECT t1.* FROM wph3_ite_sessions t1 WHERE t1.<code>ID</code> = '87a1a93809d072892c85bbc060072dc7'
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by RwkY.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author Kyle B. Johnson

    (@kbjohnson90)

    @rwky, thanks for reporting this. I’m looking into it.

    Plugin Author Kyle B. Johnson

    (@kbjohnson90)

    @rwky can you submit a support ticket with more details so that we determine what caused this error? https://ninjashop.site/contact-us/

    Please include the steps leading up to the error. For example was this on plugin activation, or when viewing a product on the front-end of the site, etc.

    @kyle

    installed plugin from repo and activated; received error 500, turned on debugging and got that.

    Plugin Author Kyle B. Johnson

    (@kbjohnson90)

    @rwky

    We are seeing reports of issues with older versions of PHP and MySQL.

    Could you open a support ticket and provide details about your WordPress installation?

    https://ninjashop.site/contact-us/

    Plugin Author Kyle B. Johnson

    (@kbjohnson90)

    @rwky Following up on the 500 Error. We released an updated that resolved a Database/MySQL configuration related White Screen – this may be the issue that you were seeing.

    The error message is a red herring, but we were able to identify the underlying issue which was related to some sites’ MySQL configuration.

    @kbjohnson90 sorry, but no, still when activating it breaks the site.

    Do note this is a clean install, where I test stuff, then reset the database.

    Specs:
    MySQL Version: 5.6.41-84.1
    PHP Version: 7.1.21
    PHP Extensions: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, sqlite3, zlib, bz2, calendar, ctype, curl, hash, filter, ftp, gettext, gmp, SPL, iconv, pcntl, readline, Reflection, session, standard, shmop, SimpleXML, mbstring, tokenizer, xml, litespeed, bcmath, dom, enchant, fileinfo, gd, imagick, imap, intl, json, exif, mcrypt, mysqli, mysqlnd, PDO, pdo_mysql, pdo_sqlite, Phar, posix, pspell, soap, sockets, tidy, wddx, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, xsl, zip, ionCube Loader, Zend OPcache, SourceGuardian, xdebug

    Screenshot of the error:
    https://imgur.com/a/YoZ06Rb

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘brokes site’ is closed to new replies.