After I finished my WP site, I tried migrating it to GoDaddy “live” server from servers where I was developing site:
1. I created backup in “old” WP site with WP Clone
2. I downloaded backup .zip file locally
3. I uploaded backup .zip file to new WP installation on GoDaddy in folder /public_html/wp/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/wp-clone
4. In WP admin panel, clicked on WP Clone, Restore, and entered pah from “new” backup location
* I did all this because it could be done with regular restore function, I was getting “Internal server error”
5. I’ve resaved Permalink settings
My home page is working fine, but all other pages are responding with 404 error, although WP Clone did migrate them into new WP installation.
Could you please help me with reconnecting these page links?