The best way, would be to make the change with your domain name registrar company. It looks like you have your domain names with GoDaddy.com Here is a simple and easy step-by-step way to make that change:
1. Go to godaddy.com and login to your account
2. click on My Account (located at the top right-hand corner of the screen)
3. Then you will see a list of all their services, click the green "Launch" button in the Domains row.
4. That usually open a new screen/tab, now click on the domain name you want to point to another site (I think it is parents4publicschools.org)
5. On the left-hand side of the screen under the Domain Information section, click on Manage link for the Forwarding feature (it will look like this 'Forwarding: Off')
6. A screen will pop-up for you to add a domain name, enter ppshouston.org into that field and then click the OK button.
(if you would like you can click on the preview link at the top of the box to make sure it works, but you don't have to.)
This change is not always quick with GoDaddy so you might have to wait up to 30 minutes for the change to take affect.
Hopefully that works and helps. :)