Big problem for me but may be easy for you folks. Please help me.
To start with, I am not very technical. Codes, database etc. freak me out.
The problem is here:
My domain http://nascentarray.com was registered by HOST-CARE.COM and the corresponding website was hosted with 3ix.org. Everything was fine there except that I was facing huge downtimes. So, here is what I did:
1. Transferred my domain to godaddy.inc. Thus, my domain remained the same: http://nascentarray.com
2. I moved my entire website to a hosting plan purchased with godaddy.inc.
3. Transfer was successful. The website went live and as said before, there was no change in the domain name.
4. Now I see that some images are broken. I don’t know how to fix them. I googled and from WP forum, I found the plugin “Search and Replace”. That did not help, probably because “Search and Replace” works for changes in domain name (Please correct me if I am wrong). My domain did not change!
5. I tried resetting permalinks but that did not help either.
Question: How to fix it?
Tried: 1. Search and Replace, 2. Permalink changes, 3. Manual Changes for one post but that did not work. While doing manual changes, I found that the image exists in the specified folder but is not showing up.
Examples of broken images:
Extra info about my website:
WordPress Version: 3.5.1
Jetpack version 2.2.5 enabled [tiled gallery, photon, and carousel enabled]
Cache Plugin: FlexiCache
WordPress SEO by Yoast
Theme: ElegantBiz [Also tried Suffusion and Genesis Framework with Genesis News Theme but all of them showing broken images].
Please help. It is really frustrating and I am feeling very helpless.
- The topic ‘Broken Images’ is closed to new replies.