This plugin seriously broke two sites I maintain. The sites are unrelated and not on the same servers.
I spent the better part of two days on calls with tech support and Googling for ways to solve obscure error log messages about premature end of script errors. The tech’s at the hosting company were stumped and basically gave up. I disabled ALL plugins and brought them back one by one – until this one trashed the site yet again – with a 500 server error which mysteriously goes away on a refresh. I know this is supposed to be a good plugin. I’ve used it before without any problems but now – now I’m going to write a sticky note to remind myself NOT to install this plugin again.
Now, because I know this is a good plugin for a lot of people, I would be happy to help debug and beta test to find out why it failed to miserably for me and I’m sure others.
- The topic ‘Broke two sites I maintain’ is closed to new replies.