Support » Plugin: Auto Affiliate Links » Breaking page HTML

  • Resolved Johannes

    (@baymarketingco)


    Hi,

    First of, love the plugin. Works great.

    But there’s a problem on one of my website’s pages.

    For some reason it’s causing my page to display content from an HTML tag on the front end, as if a tag breaks when it inserts an autolink.

    The autolink keyword for that page is simply Huawei.

    Now, I’ve got another post I wrote about a Blackview product. Initially I used only a single keyword there too: Blackview. (Here’s the URL: https://blom.media/how-to-update-your-blackview-bv8000-pro-to-android-8-oreo-from-android-7-nougat/)

    That broke the Blackview page.

    But when I changed the autolink text to Blackview BV8000 Pro it fixed the page.

    Your help is much appreciated.

    Thanks!

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Lucian Apostol

    (@thedark)

    Hello.

    Sorry for the late reply, I had a busy week and I missed the notification.

    What is the HTML code that is affected and displayed in the frontend when you set the link to “Blackview”. Can you set it and send me a screenshot of how the page looks when it breaks the html code and send it to me by email to contact [at] autoaffiliatelinks [dot] com

    Johannes

    (@baymarketingco)

    Morning Lucian,

    Thanks for getting back to me.

    The problem has disappeared, it seems.

    But thank you once again for having gotten back to me.

    Have a great weekend!

    Plugin Author Lucian Apostol

    (@thedark)

    You’re welcome. I am glad everything is working.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Breaking page HTML’ is closed to new replies.