Hey, Dalton thanks for getting back. I'm not exactly sure when this started happening unfortunately, but when I first built the site both the P_Slideshow and the official Mailchimp plugin were coexisting in harmony. At some point the client noticed that the Mailchimp widget was no longer working. It just gave a red error warning where the widget should've been, so I went to Mailchimp and just used the code that they give you there for planting the signup form on your site.
That form worked just fine, but sometime after that the client noticed that the slideshow wasn't cycling. The appropriate JS files were all there, and I was about to start hacking to try and include cycle manually, but then noticed that if I took the Mailchimp form down the slideshow worked fine. If you're around right now, she's about to have another class, so it might be a decent time for me to put the form back up if you want to try and find the bug.
thanks for the plugin and the support.