I need to develop a website with quite a lot of features, and was wondering if anyone out there could give me some input on whether WordPress is the solution or not. I have developed quite a few sites using WordPress – but not quite something to this standard.
Here is the breakdown :
1) I need to be able to register Teams (1 Team leader + 1 Co-leader + 10 members)
2) Each team must be able to customize their own “webspace” – so basically a template with logo and posts.
3) Event manager – Need to create events with limited number of spaces. As a team registers, they need to sign up for one of these events which needs to dynamically update available spaces.
4) Need to be able to pull reports and statistics regarding the teams. Eg Average Age, Area etc.
5) Sponsor login – Sponsors should be able to log in and view summaries and stats of different teams.
This is just the first basic breakdown and any input will be greatly appreciated. I am just scared I start with this in WordPress and have to redo it later because I can’t do everything needed.
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Brainstorming a solution’ is closed to new replies.