I’m having the same issues as it seems others are having:
1. Can’t use Quick Edit on the Posts page;
2. On any Edit Post page, can’t switch from Visual to HTML;
3. Visual appears as a white box in which I can’t click, but upon highlighting it’s revealed to be all HTML in white letters on a white background, which is actually kind of fun, like hunting polar bears in thick fog;
4. Can’t add or edit images;
5. Can’t add or edit video;
6. Can’t add tags;
7. Can’t edit permalink.
And, like other users, I’ve tried everything in the sticky plus a few more things:
1. Turning off all plugins;
2. Switching to Twenty Eleven;
3. Resetting plugins via FTP;
4. Clearing cache/cookies in all browsers;
5. Trying four different browsers;
6. Opening a support ticket with my awesome hosting company, who unfortunately have no idea what I should do;
7. Laughing hysterically;
8. Praying to Cthulhu;
9. Eating too much butter pecan ice cream.
And tragically, today’s fresh install of 3.2.1 didn’t help.
Any fresh ideas? I’ll take ’em!
- The topic ‘both 3.2 & 3.2.1 = UX/Dashboard has lost functionality’ is closed to new replies.