Hello, I have just transferred over to a self hosted site (and in the process changed my theme to Simplenotes. I am having some problems!
My site is http://paperandlace.com/ I have spent hours on forums trying things and now my style sheet is a mess! I realise this is a crazy amount of questions but if anyone can help me with ANY I would be so happy!
1. What is the css to remove the border from all images? (I never had them prior to the move)
2. How do I upload my own header?
3. What is the css to remove the text shadowing from the link within plugin and info below that? (managed to fix the post text)
4. CSS to ensure text doesnt go past the images(max 600px) in my posts?
5. How do I remove the little vertical lines in the navigation bar and make the headings smaller so I can fit more?
I fixed the navigation in my old theme but nothing seems to work in the new theme?
ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
The topic ‘Borders, text shading and width issues’ is closed to new replies.