Blurry/Pixelated Featured Images
The problem: My blog featured images are blurry/pixelated.
What I have tried so far:
– I have my media size options setup correctly.
– I have regenerated thumbnails
– I have tried reuploading the photo
– The photos I upload are high quality / large format
– I have disabled plugins
In the code, it looks like its taking a 200×200 image and stretching it to the featured image size. My thumbnails were set to 150×150 but the code below still read 200×200. I changed the thumbnail size to 200×200, regenerated and nothing changes.
<img width="200" height="200" src="http://calisfinestclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Screen-Shot-2014-01-29-at-12.58.43-PM-200x200.png" class="attachment-post-thumbnail wp-post-image" alt="Skate">
Link to site: http://calisfinestclothing.com/blog/
Any help is greatly appreciated. Im struggling with this.
- The topic ‘Blurry/Pixelated Featured Images’ is closed to new replies.