I made an idiotic mistake – leaving the wrong bit of code out of most of the templates, and hardcoding the image in them, making it impossible to hide it as many people do. Hey, some of us just aren’t flower people, I get it! I then uploaded my update which contained another stupid mistake. I’ve asked the dear theme admin folks to disable Blossom until the update is installed.
Anyway, you can download Blossom 2.3 at WordPress.org. in a couple of days or download it directly from my site (link in my profile and it’s the first post. It’s the same zip file that I uploaded to the theme directory. (I wasn’t sure about the rules about posting direct links to zip files).
Sorry for the boo-boo! 🙁 It looked just awful I’m sure and I hope you’ll keep using Blossom for your WordPress blog!) If it’s any consolation, I feel like a donkey’s butt!
And the moral of the story is, test every single link on a theme, on a dev AND a live server, before I submit it. 🙁
All the best – again, please forgive this old web wench!
- The topic ‘Blossom Theme Woes’ is closed to new replies.