I’m trying to figure out the best way code my index.php to match my PSD.
I’m not sure how to code custom fields in this way.
I was also going to setup a default featured image for each category like this site:
Here is how I would prefer:
1. “BLOG” title pulled via PHP from page that is being used for blog posts.
2. Post 1 Title is pulled from custom field labeled Title with h2 tag
3. Post 1 Sub-Title is pulled from custom field labeled Sub-Title with h3 tag
4. Snippet pulls just the right amount for vertical length
5. Share icons
6. Featured Image thumbnail is placed next to that
7. Thumbnail opens Fancybox window for YouTube link from custom field labeled URL
8. Sidebar has a list of categories like so
- The topic ‘Blog layout 3 column index.php coding’ is closed to new replies.