http://www.chicagoexhibiting.com and you’ll see a page load error.
Even when opening the site in different browsers, I still get the same error. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Address Not Found
Firefox can’t find the server at http://www.chicagoexhibiting.com.
The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.
* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. “ww.mozilla.org” instead of “www.mozilla.org”)
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
- The topic ‘blog down (page load error) and no idea why’ is closed to new replies.