I know this is a common problem with a plethora of different causes and solutions(I have scoured the forums), however, I'm at my wits end and desperately need any help I can get. So...
My site has been working fine for several months. Without changing the theme or adding plugins it all of a sudden went blank over the weekend. When one attempts to browse to any page on the site there is a blank page with absolutely no code.
Perhaps the info in checklist style will be easier:
- I can access the Admin area
- I have reverted back to the Default theme
- I have disabled all plugins
- I was using WP-SuperCache. Since it seemed possible it was a causing the issue I fully uninstalled it.
- I have checked all file permissions and they seem to be correct
- I can access other non-WordPress related php files in the WordPress root
- I have talked to the host(Media Temple) and they say that everything looks fine from their end and that they don't offer support for WordPress
- Originally I tried deleting the .htaccess file. This allowed my site to load again. I thought I had at least bought myself some time but then shortly after the site went blank again. Since then deleting the .htaccess file has done nothing.
I have tried everything I can think of and everything I can find mentioned in other posts here but so far no joy.
Does anyone have any ideas or advice? Anything and everything would be so appreciated!