this is from my other thread, but condensed to facilitate the exact specifications without reading through numerous posts:
wp version 1.5
problem occurring: on all pages
the problem is occuring at the bottom of my pages, just above the footer. the problem is blank, white space.
– this only occurs in FF, in IE it looks as it should (without the mass of white space just above the footer)
– in my sidebar.php if i put any additional code beneath the “Meta” tags, this error occurs
– if i put my intended code anywhere above the “Archives” tag in my sidebar.php, it does work, without whitespace … problem being, i would like the intended code at the end of my sidebar
– at the bottom of my sidebar.php file, taking one of the
<div>tags away will remove the whitespace, but also the footer
– sidebar: http://www.tjinh200.com/test/sidebar.phps
- The topic ‘blank space after posts (php problem i believe)’ is closed to new replies.