Blank screen after pressing "insert into post" button.
After updating to WordPress 3.4.1 I have encountered several issues…
one of which is a blank screen upon trying to upload and insert image media into my theme’s title area. The images do upload into the media uploads folder but can not be inserted into the post.
Been trying to fix this issue for over two weeks now to no avail.
What I’ve done to try and resolve the issue:
1. plugins — > don’t have any
2. reinstalled WordPress three times… even manually.
3. tried to contact my theme’s developer with no response.
4. read two weeks worth of blogs, posts, rants and fixes(where I tried every one possible), but still no workthrough or fix.
I am truly at a loss trying to figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My theme is “Organic Responsive Premium WordPress” from ThemeForest at Envato. I know they are not a supported WordPress theme but they haven’t responded to my numerous emails… I just purchased the theme four weeks ago and fear having to recreate my site as my portfolio and gallery are very extensive.
Thank you to “anyone” in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘Blank screen after pressing "insert into post" button.’ is closed to new replies.