Posts and pages, after a variable length of time, suddenly display as blank pages with only the title and sidebar elements visible.
In some cases involving posts, the problem can be worked-around by using a paginating plug-in, but this isn’t successful with pages. We’ve tested and eliminated these possibilities:
* It is not a theme-related issue
* It is not a length-related issue. Most of our posts are lengthy, but even 1200-word posts suddenly stop displaying
* It is not a hosting-related issue
* It is not a time-out issue
* Text is visible in edit mode; codes and content have not been changed
* The problem seems to be a spontaneous one, with pages/posts displaying properly one day, then not the next. However once they cease to display properly, they do not revert.
Thank you in advance for any advice.
- The topic ‘Blank post and pages’ is closed to new replies.