Among other new issues upon updating to v3.3 I am getting the following:
– I am NOT getting the flyout menus, I DO have the bar across the top that lists comments, updates, etc.
– Upon entering the new post field, the text I type appears in white (so I can’t see it unless I highlight it)
– The new post field says “Visual” is selected but if I save what I have as a draft and highlight what I’ve written (since it’s in white) it shows HTML tags. So the editor is stuck in some weird HTML editing thing.
– When I click “Quick Edit” nothing happens… at all.
Things I have tried:
– Quick Reinstall of v3.3
– Manual Reinstall of v3.3
– Restore of ENTIRE website, database and all back to the 10th of this month. This brought me back to 3.2.1, and upon entering the editor, I have the same issues, above may not be related to the 3.3 update, but that is when the problem occurred.
– Deactivated ALL plugins (uninstalled all but necessary ones)
– Deleted current third party theme
– Reinstalled v3.3 (via quick install)
– Have tried on multiple computers and browsers as well
Nothing has worked… any ideas? It’s like I have some missing/fragmented files somewhere and I am not sure what the issue is.
- The topic ‘Blank post and HTML/Visual editing issue v3.3’ is closed to new replies.