Among other new issues upon updating to v3.3 I am getting the following:
- I am NOT getting the flyout menus, I DO have the bar across the top that lists comments, updates, etc.
- Upon entering the new post field, the text I type appears in white (so I can't see it unless I highlight it)
- The new post field says "Visual" is selected but if I save what I have as a draft and highlight what I've written (since it's in white) it shows HTML tags. So the editor is stuck in some weird HTML editing thing.
- When I click "Quick Edit" nothing happens... at all.
Things I have tried:
- Quick Reinstall of v3.3
- Manual Reinstall of v3.3
- Restore of ENTIRE website, database and all back to the 10th of this month. This brought me back to 3.2.1, and upon entering the editor, I have the same issues, above may not be related to the 3.3 update, but that is when the problem occurred.
- Deactivated ALL plugins (uninstalled all but necessary ones)
- Deleted current third party theme
- Reinstalled v3.3 (via quick install)
- Have tried on multiple computers and browsers as well
Nothing has worked... any ideas? It's like I have some missing/fragmented files somewhere and I am not sure what the issue is.