Blank page on new hosting.
I just moved my wordpress installation to a new hosting and here is what I did:
1. Installed a fresh wordpress on the new hosting.
2. Checked the version of the old site (2.9.1) and updated the version on the new hosting to 2.9.1
3. Exported the old database
4. Deleted the new database
5. Imported the old database in a new database on the new hosting
6. Set wp-config.php correctly (db name, uname & password)
7. Deleted wp-content from the new hosting
8. Uploaded wp-content from the old hosting
9. Edited the base urls from the new database (changed it to the new hosting)
10. That’s it
Now when I open the website ( http://www.sgenov.com ) it simply doesnt work – its a blank page. I can’t figure out what could have gone wrong. Can you please help ?
- The topic ‘Blank page on new hosting.’ is closed to new replies.