I tried a new install and I’m still having this problem
It’s really strange why I can’t figure this out, but I have been installing wordpress layouts for a long time now.
Our company website has been up with a simple wordpress layout, nothing too special but enough to do the job. I have not added any plugins, and I have no updated wordpress since this incident started happening.
The incident is described as follows: I go to our login page (http://www.joarisgroup.com/wp-login.php). I log in with no error (as in bad password, or any thing else). After I hit the log in button, it shows a blank page. None of the back pages show up. However, the page functions in its entirety.
1. Removed the blank lines at the end of wp-config.php (there actually were no blank lines, but i went through the process of adding blank and removing them).
2. Uploading an older version of wp-config.php
3. Changing my database information in wp-config.php and going back to the old configurations.
4. disabling the plugins folder.
The blog and store are functioning (you wouldn’t know from visiting the page that something was wrong with the admin). The admin pages are the only ones that are blank.
** the address bar also does not load the admin addresses either. It goes blank and remains on http://www.joarisgroup.com/wp-login.php .
- The topic ‘Blank page after trying to log in (no changes made)’ is closed to new replies.