Logged into my host and opened the php.ini file to edit it. On some hosts it is found in the CGI and php scripting options.
I changed the memory limit to 64.
memory_limit = 64M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)
I thought I had done it all ready, but I guess I did it in another site I have that's using joomla.
Once that was done I saw an error on my site... the warning header all ready called pluggable.php stuff.
So I opened my wp-config.php file and deleted a random extra line in the file that can only bee scene in an editor that numbers the lines like dreamweaver.
I also made a copy of the comments.php file in the default theme and replaced the comments.php file in the theme I am using with the default one. I left the one that came with my theme in the theme folder, but re titled it comments.bak.php.
I also disabled and deleted my theme your login plugin becuase I was mentioned in the header warning I got. Not sure if that was a problem, but in a few minutes I will try to reinstall that plugin and see if it works....probably will.
Site is workin just fine now! Hopefully this info will help someone else out with the same issue.