Blank page after NEVER changing any settings or installing new plugins!!
It’s really strange why I can’t figure this out, but I have been installing wordpress layouts for a long time now.
Our company website has been up with a simple wordpress layout, nothing too special but enough to do the job. I have not added any plugins, and I have no updated wordpress since this incident started happening.
The incident is described as follows: I go to our login page (http://www.joarisgroup.com/wp-login.php). I log in with no error (as in bad password, or any thing else). After I hit the log in button, it shows a blank page. None of the back pages show up. However, the page functions in its entirety.
1. Removed the blank lines at the end of wp-config.php (there actually were no blank lines, but i went through the process of adding blank and removing them).
2. Uploading an older version of wp-config.php
3. Changing my database information in wp-config.php and going back to the old configurations.
4. disabling the plugins folder.
Any other ideas?
- The topic ‘Blank page after NEVER changing any settings or installing new plugins!!’ is closed to new replies.