Hi all, I’m looking for some help on the blank page after login problem. I’ve recently updated some existing plugin and added some new plugin to my website. Everything works fine.
The next day, my client called me and said that the page goes blank after logging in. He is login in as “editor”. But I am able to login my account as “admin”.
Action that I’ve taken, but still no luck 🙁
1. Trying to deactivate the plugin and theme. Initially when I deactivate plugin A, and activate plugin B and C, it works. So I thought maybe because of the plugin. But when I try to deactivate plugin B and C, and activate plugin A back, everything still works. I trid to play around other plugins or theme by activate and deactivate them, same thing happens.
2. Switching the user role. I tried to switch the user’s role of the same account and found that I am able to login as Admin and Subscriber. When I switch to Contributor, Author or Editor, I get a blank page.
3. Increase the memory limit. Tried to increase the memory limit by putting the code in wp-config file but still no luck. And my server error log doesn’t show any error msg about running out of memory.
4. I downloaded the whole site, database, and install it into my computer. Everything works fine. I am able to login with different role. Just don’t know why the live site is not able to login with different role.
Any other solutions I can try? I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
- The topic ‘Blank page after login as different role’ is closed to new replies.