Hi! Got this problem since updating your plugin.
Steps to reproduce:
1. On plugin settings, insert consumer key/secret and confirm;
2. Click on "authorize new account";
3. Redirect to api.twitter.com login page;
4. Insert username, password, confirm;
6. ERROR: blank page on wp-admin/options-general.php?page=twitterWidgetPro&action=authorized&nonce=*RANDOMLETTERSNUMBERS*&oauth_token=*RANDOMLETTERSNUMBERS*&*RANDOMLETTERSNUMBERS*
Possible workarounds/solutions already tried:
1. Setting Callback URL (was already filled, tried to blank row and re-fill it);
2. Enabilng "Allow this application to be used to Sign in";
3. Setting "Read only" or "Read and write" access;
4. Upgrading to dev version on github;
5. Resetting keys;
All of these didn't solve my problem :( is there anything else I could try?
Thanks in advance :)